Sent to you by street via Google Reader:
via The Clothes Project by The Clothes Project on 9/3/08
Jannah, 20"The vest is thrifted... why did I mix my prints so? Well, I like the way the Olsen twins and Sienna Miller dress, so..."
The amount of cool stuff people have unearthed from their thrifting trips > Stuff being sold in shops these days.
***
Sorry for the lack of updates. I would love to post more, but something appears to be wrong with my XD card. Vannah's and the Wardrobling photos (which will be posted soon) are all I have at hand.
I'll be sending my card to the Tech Whiz guy soon to see if he can whip up some Recovery Voodoo for me. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to The Clothes Project using Google Reader
- Get started using Google Reader to easily keep up with all your favorite sites
No comments:
Post a Comment